Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
The body of a 66-year-old Dutchman who was reported missing on Sunday as a result of the floods in southeast Spain has been found. He is the seventh victim of the disaster, local authorities in the province of Alicante said, quoted by BTA.
The Dutchman was dragged and swept away by a stream in the Dolores municipality on Sunday afternoon, the Civilian Guard reported. His body was discovered in the village of San Fulgencio 6 km from the place he disappeared.
The torrential rains necessitated the evacuation of thousands of people, disconnected entire villages, flooded roads and trains. Most affected are some areas of Valencia, Murcia, Andalusia, Castile - La Mancha and Madrid.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad