Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
The body of a 66-year-old Dutchman who was reported missing on Sunday as a result of the floods in southeast Spain has been found. He is the seventh victim of the disaster, local authorities in the province of Alicante said, quoted by BTA.
The Dutchman was dragged and swept away by a stream in the Dolores municipality on Sunday afternoon, the Civilian Guard reported. His body was discovered in the village of San Fulgencio 6 km from the place he disappeared.
The torrential rains necessitated the evacuation of thousands of people, disconnected entire villages, flooded roads and trains. Most affected are some areas of Valencia, Murcia, Andalusia, Castile - La Mancha and Madrid.
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63
- » 14 People Missing after a Fire in Odessa
- » Huge Fire in a London Hotel
- » At Least 58 Migrants Drowned after their Boat Capsized near the Coast of Mauritania
- » Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children