The US Is Suing Edward Snowden over his Book
The United States has filed a lawsuit against former US National Security Agency (NSA) aide Edward Snowden. According to the prosecution, his memoir violates the confidentiality agreements signed with him by the NSA and the CIA, BTA reports.
In 2013, Snowden revealed classified documents for mass monitoring of communications and the Internet in the United States.
The US Department of Justice has indicated that Snowden published his book, Permanent Record, without submitting it to the intelligence services for a review before its release.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4