Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
Six people were killed after a cruise ship overturned in a storm during a trip to an island off the coast of Senegalese capital Dakar, BTA reported. All the victims are Senegalese.
35 people were rescued, including 24 Senegalese, six French, two Germans, two Swedes and one Guinea-Bissau citizen.
The uninhabited island of Madeleine is popular among the tourists. It is visited every day. There, people are able to see rare birds and have a picnic, the agency notes.
- » A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall
- » Stolen Truck Slams into Cars in Germany
- » At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion