Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
Six people were killed after a cruise ship overturned in a storm during a trip to an island off the coast of Senegalese capital Dakar, BTA reported. All the victims are Senegalese.
35 people were rescued, including 24 Senegalese, six French, two Germans, two Swedes and one Guinea-Bissau citizen.
The uninhabited island of Madeleine is popular among the tourists. It is visited every day. There, people are able to see rare birds and have a picnic, the agency notes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate
- » Explosion in a Chemical Plant Near Venice - Possible Spread of Chemicals