Epic Saga: Amazon's The Lord of the Rings Series Filming Will Begin in New Zealand
New Zealand will once again be Middle-earth. Amazon begins filming the series "The Lord of the Rings". The new TV show will be based on Tolkien's novel.
“As we searched for the location in which we could bring to life the primordial beauty of the Second Age of Middle-earth, we knew we needed to find somewhere majestic, with pristine coasts, forests, and mountains, that also is a home to world-class sets, studios, and highly skilled and experienced craftspeople and other staff,” showrunners and executive producers J.D. Payne and Patrick McKay said in a statement.
The series will unfold in times before the much-anticipated series in the famous movie series "The Lord of the Rings" by director Peter Jackson.
The production will air on Amazon's streaming service, seeking success similar to the hit Game of Thrones.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 234 Newly Registered Cases on July 15, 7645 Total
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » The Head of the Computer Crimes Department in Bulgaria Has Resigned
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used