The New Rules for Electric Scooters Are Ready
The rules for electric scooters are ready. They will be equivalent to bicycles - they will be able to cycle on bike lanes or on streets that have a speed limit of up to 50 km / h.
All people aged over 16 will be legally able to drive the electric scooters. Children between the ages of 14 and 16 will only be able to ride the scooters on bike lanes.
The maximum speed limit will be 25 km / h and drivers must have reflective elements on their clothing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total