Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm on October 14
The tournament starts on October 14th., reported NOVA TV.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov was invited to the Stockholm Open. After Grisho defeated Roger Federer and showed incredible form, invitations to the World Ranking Tournaments increased again.
The organizers recall that the Bulgarian tennis player won his first Grand Slam trophy in Stockholm in 2013.
The tournament in Stockholm starts on October 14th.
- » The Most Popular Sports Played in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai