Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm on October 14
The tournament starts on October 14th., reported NOVA TV.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov was invited to the Stockholm Open. After Grisho defeated Roger Federer and showed incredible form, invitations to the World Ranking Tournaments increased again.
The organizers recall that the Bulgarian tennis player won his first Grand Slam trophy in Stockholm in 2013.
The tournament in Stockholm starts on October 14th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK
- » International Cycling Tour of Bulgaria is Back
- » Today’s Online Betting Offers: Are They Too Good To Be True?