Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm on October 14
The tournament starts on October 14th., reported NOVA TV.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov was invited to the Stockholm Open. After Grisho defeated Roger Federer and showed incredible form, invitations to the World Ranking Tournaments increased again.
The organizers recall that the Bulgarian tennis player won his first Grand Slam trophy in Stockholm in 2013.
The tournament in Stockholm starts on October 14th.
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament
- » Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Play in Bulgaria at the Sofia Open 2020
- » Vladimir Iliev is the Athlete of the Year
- » Best Resorts in Bulgaria for Skiing Enthusiasts
- » Grigor Dimitrov with a New Coach