It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
It will be mostly sunny today but clouds will begin to increase from the north-northwest, and in the evening, isolated showers are possible, mainly in the mountains, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
There will be moderate northwest wind, which will temporarily intensify in the Danubian Plain, bringing cool air.
The maximum temperatures in most of the country will be between 29C and 34C, lower in the northwestern areas - between 24C and 29C, in Sofia around 27C. Atmospheric pressure is lower than the monthly average and will rise slowly during the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1