Boris Johnson: I Will Work with Energy and Determination to Reach an Agreement on Brexit
I will work with energy and determination to reach an agreement on Brexit before the UK leaves the EU on October 31st. This was stated by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson to German Chancellor Angela Merkel. The two will discuss the matter at a meeting on the sidelines of the UN next week, BTA reports.
“The prime minister reiterated that the UK and the EU have agreed to accelerate efforts to reach a deal without the backstop, which the UK parliament could support, and that we would work with energy and determination to achieve this ahead of Brexit on 31st October,” Johnson’s spokesman said.
“The leaders look forward to meeting to discuss these issues further at the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4