Megan Markle's Nephew, Tyler Dooley, Named a Drug after Her 3-Month-Old Son Archie
Megan Markle's nephew, Tyler Dooley, named a drug after her 3-month-old son Archie, expecting the name to earn him good income. The marijuana strain “Archie Sparkie” is grown on a ranch in Oregon, along with more varieties over an area of 1,000 acres.
Before his aunt's wedding, to which Tyler was not invited, he started a cannabis business named after her - "Markle Sparkle". 28.5 grams of it cost $ 150 and was promoted with the slogan: "So strong it will blow your crown off"
The boy is the son of Thomas Markle, Jr., who is the half-brother of the Duchess of Sussex.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches
- » Health Tips: How Walking Helps Stay Fit under Stay-at-Home Orders