Megan Markle's Nephew, Tyler Dooley, Named a Drug after Her 3-Month-Old Son Archie
Megan Markle's nephew, Tyler Dooley, named a drug after her 3-month-old son Archie, expecting the name to earn him good income. The marijuana strain “Archie Sparkie” is grown on a ranch in Oregon, along with more varieties over an area of 1,000 acres.
Before his aunt's wedding, to which Tyler was not invited, he started a cannabis business named after her - "Markle Sparkle". 28.5 grams of it cost $ 150 and was promoted with the slogan: "So strong it will blow your crown off"
The boy is the son of Thomas Markle, Jr., who is the half-brother of the Duchess of Sussex.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91
- » Understanding Hemp Oil
- » Prince William Visited Oxford Scientists Developing a Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Ministry of Education and Science Recommends Postponing the Proms in Bulgaria
- » Mr Bean’s Essential COVID-19 Checklist, Watch The Video
- » David and Victoria Beckham to Build Secret Tunnel in Their House for Security