Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
A passenger train derailed during a rush hour in Hong Kong. Тhree people were injured, according to BGNES.
Тhree carriages had left the tracks near Hung Hom station in Kowloon – a busy interchange that provides services to mainland China, The Guardian reported.
Passengers had to leave the train through a broken door and cross the tracks in order to be safe.
The cause of the derailment is still under investigation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad