Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
A passenger train derailed during a rush hour in Hong Kong. Тhree people were injured, according to BGNES.
Тhree carriages had left the tracks near Hung Hom station in Kowloon – a busy interchange that provides services to mainland China, The Guardian reported.
Passengers had to leave the train through a broken door and cross the tracks in order to be safe.
The cause of the derailment is still under investigation.
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia
- » A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall