Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
"For 2018, the waste import permit is about 85,000 tonnes. Below 3% of them were burned in TPPs. " This was announced by the Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov for Nova TV.
According to him, Bulgaria has introduced a 50% limit on the import of combustion waste. The Minister added that he had sent a station to measure the cleanliness of the air in Pernik at the moment when the local power plant stopped operating.
825,000 tonnes of Bulgarian rubbish has been exported for combustion in different parts of Europe, Neno Dimov explained.
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C