It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
It will be sunny again today, with scattered high clouds mainly over northern Bulgaria. Light west-northwest wind, increasing to moderate in the Danubian Plain.
Maximum temperatures between 29C and 34C, in Sofia around 30C. Atmospheric pressure will continue to slowly drop and by the evening will be slightly lower than the average for the month.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend