National Employment Agency: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Remains at Record Low Level
In August 2019 Bulgaria’s unemployment was at 5.3% and remains unchanged as compared to the previous month, this country's National Employment Agency announced. Unemployment fell with 0.3 percentage points on an annual basis, BNR reported.
At the end of August a total of 172,643 unemployed Bulgarians were registered at the employment offices in this country, or 11,319 less as compared to the same month in 2018. 14,512 unemployed people started work.
The number of job vacancies amounted to 17,244. Two thirds of them were in the private sector. Highest number of job vacancies are in the processing industry, education, administration, trade, services and industry.
- » Turkey Accused of Using Banned Weapons against Civilians in Syria?
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » No Mass Migration Wave is Expected in Bulgaria - The Refugee Centres Are Almost Empty
- » The Government Allocates nearly 2.5 Million for Physical Education and Sports in Kindergartens and Schools
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia