New Mobile App Collects Reports for Incorrect and Good Employers
CITUB Vice-President Plamen Nankov introduced the VOX KNSB mobile application, which collects signals for incorrect and good employers. This was announced at a press conference, which was also attended by the NRA and the Labor Inspectorate, BTA reports.
CITUB has been battling the gray economy for years. "In the last 10 years, our joint efforts with the state administration have succeeded in reducing the share of the gray sector from 30 to 21 percent," said Plamen Nankov.
He urged citizens to use the new CITUB mobile application and to report unfair practices by employers and businesses.
- » Turkey Accused of Using Banned Weapons against Civilians in Syria?
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » No Mass Migration Wave is Expected in Bulgaria - The Refugee Centres Are Almost Empty
- » The Government Allocates nearly 2.5 Million for Physical Education and Sports in Kindergartens and Schools
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia