New Mobile App Collects Reports for Incorrect and Good Employers
CITUB Vice-President Plamen Nankov introduced the VOX KNSB mobile application, which collects signals for incorrect and good employers. This was announced at a press conference, which was also attended by the NRA and the Labor Inspectorate, BTA reports.
CITUB has been battling the gray economy for years. "In the last 10 years, our joint efforts with the state administration have succeeded in reducing the share of the gray sector from 30 to 21 percent," said Plamen Nankov.
He urged citizens to use the new CITUB mobile application and to report unfair practices by employers and businesses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Bulgaria surprises in a Survey of Emotions around the World
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 400 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1566 New Cases in the Last 24 hours