Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
The British Prime Minister is expected to announce that Britain is not ready to delay Brexit.
The UK is not ready to postpone Brexit beyond its current date of 31 October. This, according to a source from Downing Street, will be announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson during a working lunch with the President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, to be held in Luxembourg today.
Johnson is expected to say he wants a deal by October 18, when a European summit is scheduled. Failure to do so will reject any proposal to postpone Brexit.
The EU's chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier will also attend the meeting in Luxembourg, while Mr Johnson will be accompanied by Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay and Downing Street's Brexit representative David Frost.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration