It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
It will be sunny today, with scattered high clouds around midday and in the afternoon in eastern Bulgaria, meteorologist Martin Slavchev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
There will be light wind, mostly from the west-northwest. Maximum temperatures at 27C to 32C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop but will stay higher than the average for the month.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines