It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
It will be sunny today, with scattered high clouds around midday and in the afternoon in eastern Bulgaria, meteorologist Martin Slavchev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
There will be light wind, mostly from the west-northwest. Maximum temperatures at 27C to 32C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop but will stay higher than the average for the month.
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C