Robert Downey Junior Returns as Iron Man
Robert Downey Junior is likely to return to the role of Iron Man for the upcoming movie Black Widow, Contact Music reports. The 54-year-old actor, who has transformed himself into the iconic superhero of the 2008 Marvel universe, is likely to appear side by side with Scarlett Johansson in the highly anticipated movie.
Rumours about Downey's return to the big screen as Iron Man appeared a few months ago, but Marvel has yet to confirm officially whether this will happen.
However, it is clear that Florence Pugh will star in the new film, with the actress recently saying that she feels inspired by the audacity of the Black Widow script. The 23-year-old star even admitted that she was surprised by some aspects of the movie script.
- » One of the Rarest Coins in the World Is up for Auction
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra
- » A Municipality in Denmark with an Ambitious Program For Reducing Emissions
- » Two Writers Have Won the Prestigious Booker Prize for 2019
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » Elton John Calls Michael Jackson "Mentally Ill" and a "Disturbing Person to Be Around"