Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
Sunny weather will prevail today. In Central and Eastern Bulgaria, a moderate wind will blow from the east-northeast. The daily temperatures are slightly lower and the maximum in the country will be mostly between 24 and 29 degrees.
It will be mostly sunny on the Black Sea. A moderate wind will blow from the east-northeast. Daytime temperatures will drop and maximums will be between 23 and 25 degrees close to seawater temperatures. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
It will be mostly sunny in the mountains. The wind will be a moderate breeze from the northeast. The maximum temperature at a height of 1200 meters will be about 17 degrees, at 2000 meters - about 11 degrees.
Next week will start with mostly sunny weather and high temperatures in September. On Monday, the wind will briefly turn from the west-northwest, until evening - from the south, and warm again quickly during the day, but in the morning it will be cool with minimum temperatures between 8 and 13 degrees, along the Black Sea to 15-17 degrees.
On Tuesday, the west-northwest wind will intensify in the Danube Plain. The maximum temperatures in most of the country will be between 28 and 33 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend