Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
Sunny weather will prevail today. In Central and Eastern Bulgaria, a moderate wind will blow from the east-northeast. The daily temperatures are slightly lower and the maximum in the country will be mostly between 24 and 29 degrees.
It will be mostly sunny on the Black Sea. A moderate wind will blow from the east-northeast. Daytime temperatures will drop and maximums will be between 23 and 25 degrees close to seawater temperatures. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
It will be mostly sunny in the mountains. The wind will be a moderate breeze from the northeast. The maximum temperature at a height of 1200 meters will be about 17 degrees, at 2000 meters - about 11 degrees.
Next week will start with mostly sunny weather and high temperatures in September. On Monday, the wind will briefly turn from the west-northwest, until evening - from the south, and warm again quickly during the day, but in the morning it will be cool with minimum temperatures between 8 and 13 degrees, along the Black Sea to 15-17 degrees.
On Tuesday, the west-northwest wind will intensify in the Danube Plain. The maximum temperatures in most of the country will be between 28 and 33 degrees.
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C