BNR: Old Railway Line in Sofia to Be Transformed into Park Bike Lane
Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova presented, at a briefing, a municipal project for the construction, in the capital city, of a 3- kilometre bike lane, a significant part of which in a park, BNR reported.
This is the first segment of Sofia’s green ring which is to link the residential areas of Izgrev and Slatina. The cycling lane follows the route of a railway track which has been dismantled. The idea is for the lane to link all residential areas of the capital city with Sofia’s parks. The project can be implemented next year.
Local elections are scheduled in Bulgaria on 27 October this year.
- » A New Substance Was Included in the Drug List
- » British Television Is Launching a New Channel without News of Brexit
- » Turkey Accused of Using Banned Weapons against Civilians in Syria?
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » No Mass Migration Wave is Expected in Bulgaria - The Refugee Centres Are Almost Empty