Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
It will be sunny today, with occasional cloudy skies, mostly in eastern Bulgaria. There will be light to moderate, northeast wind, which will increase in the afternoon. The maximum temperatures will range between 27C and 32C.
The atmospheric pressure is a little higher than the average for the month.
It will be sunny along the Black Sea coast. There will be slight to a moderate northeast wind. Maximum air temperatures will be between 27-30C. The temperature of seawater is 25C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C
- » What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra
- » A Municipality in Denmark with an Ambitious Program For Reducing Emissions