Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
A 4.7 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the Turkish capital. The quake was recorded at 09.03 on Saturday morning local time at a depth of 10 kilometres. The epicentre of the quake was northeast of Ankara.
So far there are no data for serious material damage and casualties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend