Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
A 4.7 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the Turkish capital. The quake was recorded at 09.03 on Saturday morning local time at a depth of 10 kilometres. The epicentre of the quake was northeast of Ankara.
So far there are no data for serious material damage and casualties.
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C