Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
The economy is moving at such pace that we cannot manage with the infrastructure, said Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Ruse. He said the government is working on a number of infrastructure projects, including motorways, said the government press office.
"We are building seven motorways at the same time," the prime minister said. In Ruse, he is inspecting construction works on the new section of Pridunavski Boulevard. It is part of the project Integrated Urban Transport System of Ruse - Phase 2, under Regions in Growth OP, worth BGN 24,344,185.59.
"The change in Ruse is clearly visible. Major repairs of the street network and the sidewalks are underway. For 8 years, more than 200 million euros has been invested in Ruse under various programs," said Mayor of Ruse Plamen Stoilov.
Another three large-scale projects are being worked on in the city, with an investment of nearly BGN 30 million.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong