Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
The economy is moving at such pace that we cannot manage with the infrastructure, said Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Ruse. He said the government is working on a number of infrastructure projects, including motorways, said the government press office.
"We are building seven motorways at the same time," the prime minister said. In Ruse, he is inspecting construction works on the new section of Pridunavski Boulevard. It is part of the project Integrated Urban Transport System of Ruse - Phase 2, under Regions in Growth OP, worth BGN 24,344,185.59.
"The change in Ruse is clearly visible. Major repairs of the street network and the sidewalks are underway. For 8 years, more than 200 million euros has been invested in Ruse under various programs," said Mayor of Ruse Plamen Stoilov.
Another three large-scale projects are being worked on in the city, with an investment of nearly BGN 30 million.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree