Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
Headquarters of the Southeast Europe Transport Community Office opened in Belgrade in the presence of Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic.
The opening of the Belgrade headquarters was attended by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zoran Mihailovic, Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc, Acting Transport Community Director Alen Baron and Head of the EU Delegation to Serbia, Sam Fabrici. The creation of the transport community was agreed and signed in 2017 as part of the Berlin process.
"I want to thank all the partners in the region for supporting us and for preventing us from doing so," Brnabic said.
The Treaty establishing the Transport Community was signed in Trieste in July 2017, and in December 2017 at the Transport Ministerial Meeting in Brussels, Belgrade was unanimously elected to the seat of the Permanent Office.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today