British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
Environmental activists from the ,,Rebellion against Destruction'' movement are launching a series of actions to block Heathrow Airport by launching drones, BNR reported.
British Airways, meanwhile, is canceling some flights for the September 27 date. A new strike for the airline pilots, demanding higher wages, is scheduled for that time.
British Airways assures that they are contacting anyone concerned to offer them a refund or a reservation for another date, destination or airline.
This week the airline was forced to cancel 1,700 flights to and from London Heathrow and Gatwick because of a two-day strike by pilots demanding higher wages
- » Tourists Will Pay a Tax for a Hotel Stay in Turkey
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Four Children Will Travel to their Dream City with Turkish Airlines
- » Lufthansa Employees Have Canceled the 24-Hour Strike Planned for Today
- » The Number of Inbound Trips to China Is Constantly Growing