"Night 2019" in Plovdiv Offers Many Cultural Events
The longest night is back in Plovdiv - today, and in the next three evenings, the city will open its numerous museums and galleries for the general public.
For the fourteenth time, the event brings together local, national and international projects. The program includes 110 proposals to the public from all fields of art - theater, cinema, visual arts.
The Night also includes many community centers, libraries, religious temples, and community centers. Artists will go out to city squares, open theaters, and music clubs have prepared many surprises.
There will be also events for the youngest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria
- » Muslims Celebrate Eid al-Adha (Kurban Bayram) Today
- » Nearly BGN 12 Million Will Go to 3000 Independent Artists in Bulgaria
- » Rembrandt's Self-Portrait Has Been Auctioned for €16 Million in Just 6 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Last Submarine "Slava" to Become a Museum
- » Bulgaria Marks 183 Years Since the Birth of National Hero Vassil Levski