"Night 2019" in Plovdiv Offers Many Cultural Events
The longest night is back in Plovdiv - today, and in the next three evenings, the city will open its numerous museums and galleries for the general public.
For the fourteenth time, the event brings together local, national and international projects. The program includes 110 proposals to the public from all fields of art - theater, cinema, visual arts.
The Night also includes many community centers, libraries, religious temples, and community centers. Artists will go out to city squares, open theaters, and music clubs have prepared many surprises.
There will be also events for the youngest.
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed