"Night 2019" in Plovdiv Offers Many Cultural Events
The longest night is back in Plovdiv - today, and in the next three evenings, the city will open its numerous museums and galleries for the general public.
For the fourteenth time, the event brings together local, national and international projects. The program includes 110 proposals to the public from all fields of art - theater, cinema, visual arts.
The Night also includes many community centers, libraries, religious temples, and community centers. Artists will go out to city squares, open theaters, and music clubs have prepared many surprises.
There will be also events for the youngest.
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre
- » Georgi Gospodinov Won One of the Largest European Literature Awards