59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
66 formations, of which 59 parties and 7 coalitions, will participate in the upcoming October local elections. This was announced during a briefing by the spokesman of the Central Election Commission (CEC) Alexander Andreev.
Andreev said that by the deadline for registration, which was yesterday, 64 parties and 8 coalitions had submitted documents, but several of them were with denied registration.
"5 parties and 1 coalition were denied to register because of documentary gaps and insufficient numerical support," he explained.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General