59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
66 formations, of which 59 parties and 7 coalitions, will participate in the upcoming October local elections. This was announced during a briefing by the spokesman of the Central Election Commission (CEC) Alexander Andreev.
Andreev said that by the deadline for registration, which was yesterday, 64 parties and 8 coalitions had submitted documents, but several of them were with denied registration.
"5 parties and 1 coalition were denied to register because of documentary gaps and insufficient numerical support," he explained.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev