More than 20 Native Dairies Will Export to China, 14 already Do
14 Bulgarian companies export dairy products to China, the Ministry of Agriculture reported. The first four of these were approved by the General Customs Administration of the People's Republic of China (PRC) in July 2019.
At the beginning of September, another 10 Bulgarian companies received export approval.
The Ministry of Agriculture and the Food Agency are making every effort to approve as soon as possible the General Customs Administration of the PRC and 7 other Bulgarian enterprises.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards