The Construction of a 5G Network in Bulgaria Is Approved
Radio frequency spectrum will be released in order for the building of 5G networks to start. This envisages the government decision adopted today to amend the National Spectrum Allocation Plan.
This creates the conditions for action by the Communications Regulation Commission to organize the activity of providing operators with the 700 MHz band and the 24.25-27.5 GHz band required to build 5G networks.
They should ensure a high speed of data exchange with full coverage of the country by territory, not just by population.
The amendments made are in accordance with the National Roadmap for the fulfilment of the Republic of Bulgaria's obligations under Decision (EU) 2017/899 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2017 on the use of the band 470-790 MHz in the Union, the message states.
- » E-Vignettes' Prices Remain Unchanged in 2020
- » Roxette Vocalist Marie Fredriksson Died at 61
- » Scientists: Climate Change Threatens Grain Production
- » Bulgaria and Cuba Will Cooperate in the Field of Science
- » President Rumen Radev Addressed the Startup Entrepreneurs: Your Non-standard and Brave Ideas Take Us to the Country of the Future
- » WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices