The Construction of a 5G Network in Bulgaria Is Approved
Radio frequency spectrum will be released in order for the building of 5G networks to start. This envisages the government decision adopted today to amend the National Spectrum Allocation Plan.
This creates the conditions for action by the Communications Regulation Commission to organize the activity of providing operators with the 700 MHz band and the 24.25-27.5 GHz band required to build 5G networks.
They should ensure a high speed of data exchange with full coverage of the country by territory, not just by population.
The amendments made are in accordance with the National Roadmap for the fulfilment of the Republic of Bulgaria's obligations under Decision (EU) 2017/899 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2017 on the use of the band 470-790 MHz in the Union, the message states.
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare
- » The Cause of the NRA's Data Leak Revealed
- » Study: People under 35 Are the Most Unhappy