Mostly Sunny Weather Today, with Temperatures Between 25C and 30C
It will be mostly sunny today, with some increase in clouds, more considerable over central and eastern Bulgaria, where scattered showers are expected, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
There will be light to moderate northeast wind. Maximum temperatures between 25C and 30C.
The atmospheric pressure will be higher than the average for the month; during the day it will stay almost unchanged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm