A 5.6-Magnitude Earthquake Registered Off the Coast of the Philippines
A 5.6-magnitude earthquake was registered off the coast of the Philippines, BTA reported, citing the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre. There are no reports of casualties and destruction so far.
The epicentre was 365 kilometres west of Davao City with a population of 1.2 million people. The depth of the quake was 40 kilometres.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West