A 5.6-Magnitude Earthquake Registered Off the Coast of the Philippines
A 5.6-magnitude earthquake was registered off the coast of the Philippines, BTA reported, citing the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre. There are no reports of casualties and destruction so far.
The epicentre was 365 kilometres west of Davao City with a population of 1.2 million people. The depth of the quake was 40 kilometres.
- » New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
- » Venice Is Underwater, there Are Casualties
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Showers in some Places - Mainly in the Southwestern Part of the Country
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured