BSP to Decide whether to Support Maya Manolova as Mayor of Sofia
BSP decides whether to support Maya Manolova as mayor of Sofia. The party's city organization is expected to discuss and adopt the organization's election platform for the local elections.
By now, it is clear that most party structures are lending their support to Manolova. She herself was promoted by the Initiative Committee after resigning as Ombudsman. The list of BSP for Bulgaria municipal councillors will also be arranged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Erdogan Has Ordered the Conversion of Hagia Sofia Back Into a Mosque
- » Second Day in a Row: Protests For and Against the Government in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns
- » A Counter-Protest is Going to Take Place in the Center of Sofia