Deputy Foreign Minister Emilia Kraleva Was Relieved of Her Post in order to Accept a Position in the UN Office
Emilia Kraleva was relieved of her post as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs by order of the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Tomorrow, Kraleva will assume the post of Permanent Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria to the UN Office, the OSCE negotiations and forums and international organizations in Vienna.
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Holding Power and Managing the State Effectively are Two Different Things