Deputy Foreign Minister Emilia Kraleva Was Relieved of Her Post in order to Accept a Position in the UN Office
Emilia Kraleva was relieved of her post as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs by order of the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Tomorrow, Kraleva will assume the post of Permanent Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria to the UN Office, the OSCE negotiations and forums and international organizations in Vienna.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania