Deputy Foreign Minister Emilia Kraleva Was Relieved of Her Post in order to Accept a Position in the UN Office
Emilia Kraleva was relieved of her post as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs by order of the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Tomorrow, Kraleva will assume the post of Permanent Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria to the UN Office, the OSCE negotiations and forums and international organizations in Vienna.
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today