Sunny Weather Today and Temperatures From 25C to 30C
It will be mostly sunny today, with scattered high clouds, meteorologist Martin Slavchev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
Another (almost) rain-free day, with light to moderate wind from the east-northeast and temperatures between 25C and 30C.
Atmospheric pressure will rise slightly and will be a little higher than the average for the month.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West