Sunny Weather Today and Temperatures From 25C to 30C
It will be mostly sunny today, with scattered high clouds, meteorologist Martin Slavchev of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
Another (almost) rain-free day, with light to moderate wind from the east-northeast and temperatures between 25C and 30C.
Atmospheric pressure will rise slightly and will be a little higher than the average for the month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached