North Korea Fired Two Unidentified Projectiles Once Again
North Korea launches "two unidentified shells" at sea, South Korean agency Yonhap said at a time when Pyongyang offered to resume talks with Washington, France-based BTA reported.
North Korea fired two unidentified projectiles on Tuesday morning from South Pyongan province toward the east, Yonhap news agency reported citing South Korea’s Joint “We have willingness to sit with the U.S. side for comprehensive discussions of the issues we have so far taken up at the time and place to be agreed late in September,” Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui said in the statement, which was carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
- » Samoa Measles Death Toll Rises to 73
- » Greece Mobilizes 400 Guards along the Border with Turkey
- » China Temporarily Suspends Taxes on Certain US Imports
- » Boris Johnson: UK Leaves EU on January 31st - "no ifs, no buts"
- » 170,000 Households in France without Electricity
- » The Former Algerian Prime Minister became President