European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
Health and Food Safety Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis arrives in Bulgaria today. Together with Minister of Agriculture Desislava Taneva, he will participate in a meeting of experts on African swine fever.
The Forum will gather information on outbreaks of disease in Europe and coordinate action to tackle the problem.
According to Vytenis Andriukaitis, the situation with the African swine fever remains very serious in our country. The penetration of the virus into Serbian territory is also an alarming sign. In order to eliminate the danger, the Commissioner insists that the strict measures to limit the infection in Bulgaria be continued.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package