European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
Health and Food Safety Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis arrives in Bulgaria today. Together with Minister of Agriculture Desislava Taneva, he will participate in a meeting of experts on African swine fever.
The Forum will gather information on outbreaks of disease in Europe and coordinate action to tackle the problem.
According to Vytenis Andriukaitis, the situation with the African swine fever remains very serious in our country. The penetration of the virus into Serbian territory is also an alarming sign. In order to eliminate the danger, the Commissioner insists that the strict measures to limit the infection in Bulgaria be continued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Receives Support from Hungary for Entry in Schengen Area
- » Bulgaria Received Last Warning from EU to Change Its Airport Fees
- » Bulgaria Wants Comprehensive EU Solution for Integration of N.Macedonia
- » President Radev Will Represent Bulgaria at European Council Meeting in Brussels
- » Bulgaria Takes over Rotating Presidency of SEDM Process
- » Eurostat: Excess Mortality Rate in EU Highest in Bulgaria