European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
Health and Food Safety Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis arrives in Bulgaria today. Together with Minister of Agriculture Desislava Taneva, he will participate in a meeting of experts on African swine fever.
The Forum will gather information on outbreaks of disease in Europe and coordinate action to tackle the problem.
According to Vytenis Andriukaitis, the situation with the African swine fever remains very serious in our country. The penetration of the virus into Serbian territory is also an alarming sign. In order to eliminate the danger, the Commissioner insists that the strict measures to limit the infection in Bulgaria be continued.
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » Exhibition of Tarnovo Constitution to be Presented in European Parliament