Cloudy Skies but no Rain is Expected Today
It will be mostly sunny today, with occasional cloudy skies but no rain expected, meteorologist Hristo Hristov of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
There will be moderate wind from east-northeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 25C to 30C, in Sofia around 26C. Atmospheric pressure in the morning is close to average for the month and will stay almost unchanged throughout the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached