Cloudy Skies but no Rain is Expected Today
It will be mostly sunny today, with occasional cloudy skies but no rain expected, meteorologist Hristo Hristov of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
There will be moderate wind from east-northeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 25C to 30C, in Sofia around 26C. Atmospheric pressure in the morning is close to average for the month and will stay almost unchanged throughout the day.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West