Breast Cancer Now Often Affects Women Under 30
Lately, we have noticed many cases of young women with breast cancer. We are talking about ladies between 28-33 years, "said the manager of the Complex Oncology Centre in Plovdiv and the oncologist surgeon Dr. Parashkev Tsvetkov. He added that this was very rare at that age in the past.
Women are often diagnosed with "mastopathy," which later turns out to be breast cancer, so oncologists urge women to consult a specialist in the area in order the disease to be detected on time. Another advice for the women is to seek the help of a qualified doctor if they find a nodule or a firm area.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Masks will be Mandatory in Hospitals in Cities with many COVID Cases
- » Study Finds Why is it so Difficult for Humans to have Baby
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 643 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Professor Hristova: The Peak of the Summer Wave of COVID-19 in Bulgaria is expected in August
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 866 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 942 New Cases in the Last 24 hours