Ministry of the Interior: There May Be Traffic Flow Problems in the Capital Today
Traffic may be obstructed in the capital on Tuesday, the Interior Ministry reported.
In connection with the allowed protest rallies scheduled for today, September 10, the Interior Ministry informs the residents and guests of Sofia of possible traffic difficulties in some sections, as follows:
At 5 pm - in the area of Independence Square (Largo) and Al. Battenberg. "
At 6 pm - the area of the Sofia Court House, the procession will follow the route Vitosha Blvd. - Patriarch Evtimiy Blvd. - Vasil Levski Blvd. - the National Assembly.
At 6.30 pm - in the area of Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd. and the intersections with Pavel Krasov and Dimitar Peshev Streets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Scotland's Excess Death Rate is One of the Highest in the World
- » Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 1
- » The Weather Today - June 1st
- » WHO: Smokers are More Likely to Develop Severe Disease With COVID-19
- » SpaceX Successfully Launched its First Two People into Orbit (Video + Live Stream)
- » May 31: 2531 Total Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, 14 Newly Registered