The British Parliament Will Vote the Early Elections
The vote obliges Boris Johnson's cabinet to comply with the decision. But ministers raised concerns about exactly what documents would be asked for them. Later last night, the House of Commons was expected to reject the early elections requested by the Prime Minister again. It will also be the last vote before the Parliament is dissolved for 5 weeks.
The proposal was adopted by 311 to 302 votes. It also requires the government to disclose its communications on the controversial plan to suspend parliament for five weeks, BTA reported.
Further information will be provided.
- » The Indian Parliament Passed the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2019. What will Change?
- » Libya Warned: We will Sink any Turkish Research Vessel
- » NATO: Multinational Special Aviation Programme Training Centre Opens in Croatia
- » The Donald Trump Administration Will Leave 700,000 People without Food Stamps
- » The Chinese National Bank Will Conduct Tests for the Introduction of Digital Currency
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats