The British Parliament Will Vote the Early Elections
The vote obliges Boris Johnson's cabinet to comply with the decision. But ministers raised concerns about exactly what documents would be asked for them. Later last night, the House of Commons was expected to reject the early elections requested by the Prime Minister again. It will also be the last vote before the Parliament is dissolved for 5 weeks.
The proposal was adopted by 311 to 302 votes. It also requires the government to disclose its communications on the controversial plan to suspend parliament for five weeks, BTA reported.
Further information will be provided.
- » 600 Protests Are Planned in the United States on September 20-27
- » Queen Elizabeth II Owns Four Apartments in Moscow, but She May not Know about them
- » Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House
- » Christine Lagarde: Global Growth Is "Fragile" and "Threatened"
- » Several People Were Injured in a Shooting in Washington
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General