5.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela
A 5.5 magnitude earthquake occurred 18 kilometres from the city of Araya, near the coast of Venezuela. No injuries or damages were reported as a result of the quake.
Shock waves were observed at a depth of just 5.9 kilometres in the sea, more than 200 kilometres from the capital of the Latin American state of Caracas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Light Precipitation in Western Bulgaria, Strong Wind in 18 Regions
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Roads in the Areas of Sofia have been Treated against Icing
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia