5.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela
A 5.5 magnitude earthquake occurred 18 kilometres from the city of Araya, near the coast of Venezuela. No injuries or damages were reported as a result of the quake.
Shock waves were observed at a depth of just 5.9 kilometres in the sea, more than 200 kilometres from the capital of the Latin American state of Caracas.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria