5.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela
A 5.5 magnitude earthquake occurred 18 kilometres from the city of Araya, near the coast of Venezuela. No injuries or damages were reported as a result of the quake.
Shock waves were observed at a depth of just 5.9 kilometres in the sea, more than 200 kilometres from the capital of the Latin American state of Caracas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects