Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
The plane landed due to turbulence at Tegel Airport in Berlin and, as a result of the incident, six people were hospitalized, according to the Berlin Fire Service.
"The plane arriving at Tegel Airport fell into a turbulence zone. After a safe landing, an ambulance doctor examined 13 people. Five people were taken to the hospital for minor injuries, one passenger was more seriously injured," the fire department said in a statement on Twitter.
The incident happened with an "Airbus A319" traveling from Italy to Germany.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad