Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
The plane landed due to turbulence at Tegel Airport in Berlin and, as a result of the incident, six people were hospitalized, according to the Berlin Fire Service.
"The plane arriving at Tegel Airport fell into a turbulence zone. After a safe landing, an ambulance doctor examined 13 people. Five people were taken to the hospital for minor injuries, one passenger was more seriously injured," the fire department said in a statement on Twitter.
The incident happened with an "Airbus A319" traveling from Italy to Germany.
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia
- » A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall