Fire Safety Week Begins
Despite the tense operational situation in the country, over 2000 fires have been extinguished in the last seven days. For the next year, firefighters across the country will hold Fire Safety Week. Traditionally, various initiatives will be organized to raise the culture of people for safe fire behaviour and other incidents.
The Week, which will run until September 13, will include days of open doors, demonstrations, study evacuations, history exhibitions, meetings with veterans and various community and charity campaigns.
As every year, the culmination will be the holiday of DG Fire Safety and Population Protection, which will be celebrated on the last day of the Week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » Modernization in Ruse's District Heating Leaves over 17,000 Without Hot Water by the End of the Month
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 28: No Tension, Demonstrations in Many Cities