Bulgarian Kristalina Georgieva is the Only Candidate for IMF Director
World Bank Chief Executive Officer Kristalina Georgieva is the only candidate for IMF director, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said.
Kristalina Georgieva of Bulgaria, currently CEO of the World Bank, is unrivaled for the post of former managing director Christine Lagarde, who was elected to head the European Central Bank.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw