Bulgarian Kristalina Georgieva is the Only Candidate for IMF Director
World Bank Chief Executive Officer Kristalina Georgieva is the only candidate for IMF director, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said.
Kristalina Georgieva of Bulgaria, currently CEO of the World Bank, is unrivaled for the post of former managing director Christine Lagarde, who was elected to head the European Central Bank.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Bulgaria and Indonesia Expand Bilateral Exchanges
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » The European Parliament First Plenary Session after the Summer Begins
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today