Bus Line 204 is Now under the Care of Sofia Municipality with New Vehicles
As of Monday, September 16, Line 204 will be taken over by Sofia Motor Transport EAD, the Sofia Municipality announced.
It will be serviced by new buses, with twice as much space as the current ones, and will be of the highest environmental class. They are part of the third batch of the 60 articulated MAN buses the municipality is delivering this year.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor