Bus Line 204 is Now under the Care of Sofia Municipality with New Vehicles
As of Monday, September 16, Line 204 will be taken over by Sofia Motor Transport EAD, the Sofia Municipality announced.
It will be serviced by new buses, with twice as much space as the current ones, and will be of the highest environmental class. They are part of the third batch of the 60 articulated MAN buses the municipality is delivering this year.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen