Bulgaria's Ruling Party GERB Signed Framework Political Agreements with United Farmers and BDF
GERB Chair Boyko Borisсov on September 9 signed framework political agreements for the local elections with United Farmers and Bulgarian Democratic Forum. On the part of the United Farmers party, the agreement was signed by the party's chairperson Petya Stavreva, and on the part of the Bulgarian Democratic Forum party, it was signed by Zhakline Toleva, reports BNT.
In view of the successful partnership from the European elections this spring and the convincing victory they have achieved, the leaderships of GERB, United Farmers and the Bulgarian Democratic Forum agreed to continue the cooperation in the local elections as well.
The documents state that the structures of the GERB party can form coalitions with the United Farmers and the Bulgarian Democratic Forum for joint participation by nominating joint mayoral candidates and a joint list of municipal councilors.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor