Bulgaria's Ruling Party GERB Signed Framework Political Agreements with United Farmers and BDF
GERB Chair Boyko Borisсov on September 9 signed framework political agreements for the local elections with United Farmers and Bulgarian Democratic Forum. On the part of the United Farmers party, the agreement was signed by the party's chairperson Petya Stavreva, and on the part of the Bulgarian Democratic Forum party, it was signed by Zhakline Toleva, reports BNT.
In view of the successful partnership from the European elections this spring and the convincing victory they have achieved, the leaderships of GERB, United Farmers and the Bulgarian Democratic Forum agreed to continue the cooperation in the local elections as well.
The documents state that the structures of the GERB party can form coalitions with the United Farmers and the Bulgarian Democratic Forum for joint participation by nominating joint mayoral candidates and a joint list of municipal councilors.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen