Exhibition of Tarnovo Constitution to be Presented in European Parliament
An official ceremony in the European Parliament in Brussels will mark on 10 September 2019 the 140th anniversary of the Constituent Assembly and the adoption of the Constitution of Tarnovo, said the press office the National Assembly.
The exhibition presenting facts about these important events for Bulgaria will be opened at 6:00 pm by National Assembly Speaker Tsveta Karayancheva and European Parliament Speaker David Sassoli. Tsveta Karayancheva will present him with luxury copies of the Tarnovo Constitution and the Silver Constitution, donated by the National Assembly.
The guests will be greeted by the performance of the soloists of the Plovdiv Opera. In 2019 Plovdiv is the European Capital of Culture.
Before the ceremony, Tsveta Karayancheva and her parliamentary delegation will speak with David Sassoli.
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria