Borissov: About BGN 1 billion is Given For Repairs in the Field of Education
About BGN 1 billion is allocated for educational infrastructure in the country. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during the opening of the modernization of the training facility of the National Sports Academy "Vasil Levski" on Gurgulyat St. 1.
The total financing of the site is 3 755 636 BGN, with national funding amounting to 525 000 BGN
The renovation of the Academy's teaching base includes the renovation of the old building and the construction of a new sports hall.
New facilities and equipment for the training halls and study rooms, the conference room, the library, the reading room, as well as the fitness room and changing rooms are provided at the National Sports Academy training facility.
Updating the NSA material base and improving the learning process will facilitate the introduction of new training methods for young people. Improved conditions and modern training and sports halls and classrooms will stimulate students' motivation for better activity in mastering their knowledge and subsequent realization of their work.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree