Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board
A Finnair Airlines plane flying from Helsinki to Paris landed an emergency in the Finnish city of Turku due to the death of a passenger on board, RIA Novosti reports.
The airline's press service says the plane made an unplanned landing in Turku because of a sick passenger.
According to a police report in Southwest Finland, there is a report of a deceased passenger aboard Finnair. Police teams arrived at Turku Airport. There is no suspicion of a crime.
An investigation into the causes of death is ongoing.
The plane has already took off to Paris.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year
- » The US Considers Inclusion of Four Countries, Including Bulgaria, in the Visa-Free Travel Program