Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board
A Finnair Airlines plane flying from Helsinki to Paris landed an emergency in the Finnish city of Turku due to the death of a passenger on board, RIA Novosti reports.
The airline's press service says the plane made an unplanned landing in Turku because of a sick passenger.
According to a police report in Southwest Finland, there is a report of a deceased passenger aboard Finnair. Police teams arrived at Turku Airport. There is no suspicion of a crime.
An investigation into the causes of death is ongoing.
The plane has already took off to Paris.
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike