Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board
A Finnair Airlines plane flying from Helsinki to Paris landed an emergency in the Finnish city of Turku due to the death of a passenger on board, RIA Novosti reports.
The airline's press service says the plane made an unplanned landing in Turku because of a sick passenger.
According to a police report in Southwest Finland, there is a report of a deceased passenger aboard Finnair. Police teams arrived at Turku Airport. There is no suspicion of a crime.
An investigation into the causes of death is ongoing.
The plane has already took off to Paris.
- » Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica
- » Bulgaria Air Launches Direct Flights to Valencia
- » NSI: Total Number of Accommodation Establishments in Bulgaria Increased by 1.4%
- » Flights from Sofia to Munich and Dusseldorf Cancelled due to Storm Ciara
- » Turkish Airlines Will Start Operating Flights to Equatorial Guinea
- » Turkey is Catching up with Spain on Tourism Revenue