Industrial Giant Opens New Plant with 420 Jobs in Petrich
The industrial giant ABB opens its newest plant in Bulgaria on September 17th. The new facility is the company's second investment in Petrich and the fifth manufacturing facility in the country, Automotive Cluster Bulgaria reports.
In the factory, located on 7400 sq.m. area, low voltage products will be manufactured and delivered to the company’s plants in Germany and Switzerland. The investment is worth about BGN 7 million. The facility, which is located next to the city's first base, will employ 420 people when full speed starts.
The facility will include a production hall with an area of 3,500 square meters, an administrative part with an area of 1,500 square meters, as well as 2,400 square meters areas for logistics and dispatch for the distribution of manufactured articles. It will perform activities such as welding, pre-assembly, final assembly and testing, divided into manual and semi-automated operations.
ABB also has two plants in Rakovski and a production unit in Sevlievo. ABB has a development centre for step-up regulators for transformers in Sofia.
- » The Death Toll of the Coronavirus in China Reached 1765
- » Mariana Nikolova: The UAE is an Important Foreign Trade Partner of Bulgaria
- » The US Allocates $ 1 Billion to European Countries for Energy Security Projects
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » Maxim Behar is the Employer Brand Leader of the Year!