Mostly Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 26C and 31C
It will be mostly sunny today with occasional cloudy skies – in the morning in some lowlands, the visibility will be reduced. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
Scattered showers are only expected in some mountainous areas.
There will be light east-northeast wind, increasing to moderate in some parts of the country. Maximum temperatures will range mostly between 26C and 31C, in Sofia around 27C.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with moderate east-northeast wind. Maximum temperatures will be between 26-27C. The temperature of the seawater is 24-25C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia